Join OKCL’s Team to Create a Knowledge Lit World
- To attract talented, enthusiastic, proactive, IT savvy and creative human resource from all parts of India
- To prepare them to take on the challenges of the IT workplace in the emerging globalized business with intellectually, emotionally and ethically rich mindset
- To select best talent on purely merit basis through well designed competitive selection process so as to further enrich OKCL’s intellectual resource pool
- To offer them world-class training and development inputs and learning experiences on live project
Please mail your resume at
Thank you for visiting !
Requirement of Master Trainers
Odisha Knowledge Corporation Limited (OKCL) requires Master Trainers for training for its various modules.
- To conduct hands on training at Block level and District level about various modules related to technology
- To demonstrate usage of technology to clients.
- Please note that Master Trainers will not be on any pay roll.
- It’s a part time job. They will act as knowledge partners.
- The payment is based on number of trainings or workshops conducted.
Remuneration: The Master Trainers will be paid Rs. 1000 along with TA per training conducted as per OKCL’s norms.
- Age - 25 to 40 years
- Qualification: Graduate in any Discipline/Stream
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in training
- He/She should be IT Savvy
- He/She should have keen desire to impart knowledge