Join OKCL’s Team to Create a Knowledge Lit World
- To attract talented, enthusiastic, proactive, IT savvy and creative human resource from all parts of India
- To prepare them to take on the challenges of the IT workplace in the emerging globalized business with intellectually, emotionally and ethically rich mindset
- To select best talent on purely merit basis through well designed competitive selection process so as to further enrich OKCL’s intellectual resource pool
- To offer them world-class training and development inputs and learning experiences on live project
Thank you for visiting !
REQUIRED : MANAGER - ACCOUNTS
A. Minimum Qualifications: 1. B.Com Graduate passed with Distinction
2. Chartered Accountant with minimum 5 years of post qualification experience
3. Must be very well conversant with tally
4. Must be very well conversant with Service Tax Rules, Income Tax Rules and Companies Act
4. Must not be more than 35 years of age
B. Documents for Application: 1. Complete resume
2. Photocopy of educational qualifications
3. Photocopy of experience certificates
4. Recent colour passport sized photograph
N.B: 1. All applications should be accompanied with all the documents as mentioned in B above.
2. Managing Director reserves all rights to accept or reject any application without giving any reason.
3. Any application not received by registered post shall not be considered for the position.
4. Any application received after December 07, 2015 is likely to be rejected.
5. Remuneration shall be commensurate with the experience of the incumbent.
Deserving candidates with the requisite professional qualifications with relevant experience in a similar position, kindly send your resume, photocopy of qualification details, and photocopy of experience details, with a recent colour photograph by registered post only to reach latest by December 07, 2015 to:
Human Resource Department
Odisha Knowledge Corporation Ltd. (OKCL)
HIG-4, 3rd Floor, Jayadev Vihar,
Infront of Pal Heights, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751013
BROAD JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Responsibilities shall be related to accounts, finance, taxation, costing, audit and other allied functions
- Preparation and presentation of quarterly unaudited Statement of Accounts viz. Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Finalization of accounts, program-wise & branch accounting,
- Facilitating Statutory Auditors, internal auditors
- Reply satisfactorily to queries
- Proper computation and payment of advance tax
- Filing of returns-income tax, service tax, provident fund, etc.
- Timely Dividend payment, dividend tax payment and filing of applicable forms/returns
- Compliance of applicable Accounting Standards (Indian and International) and their implementation
- Applicable Statutory Compliances related to Accounts, Audit, Foreign Exchange, Contract Labour, Employee benefit matters viz. Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension, Insurance, etc.